Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Passing time at Shakespeare

At Shakespeare, when kids arent on stage practicing, we usually go and take a break untill we're needed again. And here's what we like to do. Here's the feild on the side of the church where we practice at. We take small branches from the huge tree, and we weave crowns out of them, and we're instantly changed to our mystical characters. I live in Beomareach, the Kindom in the Sky. My name is Slissen, and I'm a wind nymph, and the right hand maiden to her majesty the Queen of Beomareach. Here is where our beloved hide-out was, before it was torn down in a terrible windstorm.

I even have a friend, named Mackyndral, the fairy. Since it's impossible for me to photograph my kindom in the sky, I will show you Mackyndrals residence.

Isn't it a quaint place? It has an adorable little porch in front of her house.

She even has a wonderful little garden, where she grows her fairy plants.

I even have a favorite flower. Being a resident in Beomareach, the Kingdom in the Sky, where the sun is always out, I have a bright beautiful flower. I call it the Ray Flower.



Isn't it awesome?! I have so much fun with my imaginative friends!!
























4 comments:

  1. Impressive Lauren! Or should I call you Slissen? What fun you guys are having and the memories you are making are unforgettable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. first of all there is no queen of beyomareash there is only a kind and he is evil. you live in and protect the people of krondigoria. second McKindril is MY fairy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. Haha. Sorry bout that:) And I said that Mckindril was my FRIEND. Not my FAIRY. Oh, who am I right hand maiden to again? I cant remember.

    ReplyDelete