Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Little Girl Wonderland

A couple of weeks ago, I got to babysit two adorable little girls. I wanted to do something that would be fun for the girls, but also for me. With the help of my cousins and my little sister Pickles, we made The Little Girl Wonderland. My favorite place was the dress shop, run by my cousins. Here, you would pick the dress you liked, then when you were sick of it, you would come back and trade for another one you liked better.
There was also the story time place. Here, you would sit on some very comfortable cushions while listening to the book of your choice. There was also a cafe, run by me, where we served fishy crackers. Yummy!!
We all had a really good time. I really enjoyed having the girls over!!!

2 comments:

  1. So cute. Way to be so imaginative. i wish you could have babysat me when I was little. Dang it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when you took that first pic i didn't realize it was gonna be on the internet!!!
    cute post though!!

    ReplyDelete