Friday, June 21, 2013

Operation HAMS

When a teenager, you strive to find the best way to spend your summer vacation. Being a teen myself, I know how this feels. But more importantly, I have the best team to execute the mission I call Operation HAMS. (Have a Miraculous Summer)

Introducing my HAMS squad. From left to right, Chelsie, Melisa, (yes, with only one s) Josh and Amanda.

Now, you understand, that being young teenagers puts us on a very short leash of adventure. None of us can (legally) drive yet. But, lucky for us, a very convenient source of transportation was installed. (I call it destiny, but people are entitled to their own opinion)
A twain, a twain, a twain! The very essence of convenience in my opinion. It can take you anywhere! (Besides Ogden, Provo, Wonderland etc.) But you see my point. It lengthens our leash tremendousely!
As you can see, it makes us quite happy(:
 





At one of the train stops, we witnessed some modern Art! ......Ahem..*cough*...Awkard. But that was nothing compared to the clothing we saw. Check it out. A garden on a dress.
Oh, I failed to mention where we ventured. We went to City Creek, and one of the things that we do there is find the ugliest clothes and then look at how much they cost. Check out the cost of this one!
My squad and I agree that the expectations the manikin's set for people are set way, way high. Seriously, they're a tough act to follow.


Ha.. we didn't even try with this one..

What better way to end your adventure then to visit the temple?(: I hired a pretty boss squad. Thanks so much team! Mission accomplished!(:



 

1 comment:

  1. I used to do this kind of thing when I was a teenager! looks like you had a lot of fun. You'll have to ask a stranger to take your pictures. I don't like not seeing you in those great photos.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete