Saturday, May 15, 2010

WHOOPS!!

I wish I was able to go back in time and tell myself what I know now. I was at school watching some of the boys play basketball, and I got bored so I started spinning around the basketball pole. Then a few of my friends came over to me and said, "Lauren, what are you doing?" I thought about what I was doing and replied, "I'm pole dancing." They gave me a wierd look and walked (half runned) away. Not till' later that night did I find out what pole dancing really was. WHOOPS!!

2 comments:

  1. Lauren, you just totally made me laugh! I hate when that happens. I'm so glad you will homeschooling with us next year. I missed you so much and so did Chloe and Sara! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last comment was from me, not Dallin. Sorry! :)

    ReplyDelete